Monday, March 28, 2011

Seven days left!

I am planning my big Open House for Sunday, April 3st from 1-3:30pm. I hope my friends can make it out.  But there is still much to do, like creating a bit of a puppet show to start...
My work table is covered in material and so is the floor. Along with finishing the studio I am also trying to make art pieces for an art show.
The puppets are happy in their new home, and there is plenty of room for more!
the puppet to the left is the Princess I built a few years ago based the children's story by Oscar Wilde "the Birthday of the Infanta" the puppet on the right is a very new addition I just picked up and hope to use as a model for a puppet building workshop. She is a marriontte that I actually feel I have control over. She will be making her debut on Sunday.
the door is almost ready to open...it has been a whirlwind experience to say the least and of course it will never be completely. What studio is?

No comments:

Post a Comment