Wednesday, March 2, 2011

colourful crowns

 In between all the painting on the walls and ceiling, I had an idea I wanted to try with cardboard tubes (tp rolls) I cut the shape of pointy crowns and painted them with the different colours of acrylic paint I have been using on my studio.  I have a puppet making workshop shop coming up in March 12th and I need some promotional material for my studio.
 the layers of colour are fun and my thought was to add wire and beads, more to come
 Paint has never been my medium but I am really loving the wonderful world it brings out
Maggie has come to visit me and to save her nice new coat from the acrylic paint, I let her play with hangers, (future hanger sculpture in store) It was really snowing when she and Dada walked down from the house.  We have our own micro climate at the base of Mount Elphinestone.

No comments:

Post a Comment