Sunday, March 6, 2011

trip to the Recycling depot

 Before I buy anything new, I try to check out the Gibsons Recycling depot. They have done an amazing job at taking things people throw away and reorganize for others to purchase at a very, very small price.
 I can find many, many things from house hold supplies and small tools. Today I am looking at doors and things for lantern making for Earth Hour.  I found a few things including a door with hand painted birds on it. All for $5. 
 different doors I am considering.
 old and funky, nature creates the best texture.
These closet doors are wood and $2 each, I am thinking of putting in the corner to create another closet to house my puppet theatre and bigger stuff.
  I ended bringing this door home as I could not resist. Someone went through the time to paint some lovely birds on this door, how could I resist, not to make a home for it.....hmmm?

No comments:

Post a Comment