Thursday, March 17, 2011

Making puppets in a display window

On Saturday, March 12, I was invited to sit in a window and make puppets at Bird on a Wire Creations at Main St Vancouver.  I sat making puppets and had an eager participant waiting for me to learn how to make puppets, Erin and I made puppets all day as Karen (the owner) greeted customers. 



When I went next door for a lovely coffee shop Kafkas Coffee   the owner/ manager asked me if I could make a puppet inspired from one of his customers, I took up the challenge.
here is the finished character, I did not have a chance to name him. He may or may not become a permanent fixture of the store, I am waiting to find out.

 Here is Erin making her first sock puppet.


 Here is Karen, the owner of the store and Angela Brown playing with puppets.

No comments:

Post a Comment