Sunday, March 20, 2011

the floor is painted

 During Spring break my niece (who is graduating this year) came to visit and stated, and I quote "I am so happy to surrounded by so much art" awwww...melted my heart it did.  We spent one day cleaning out the studio of all the wood and swepted so I could finish the floor.
 While I organized my endless amount of stuff, Destiny started making a mouse out of wire, this is the head.
 We chatted about many things, I was educated about bands that wore clown faces while I started painting the last of the floor.
 Here is the mouse and body, she still needs to add more to it, a little door that opens to a bead heart and some little paws... Destiny has the artistic gene for sure... we are going to check out Vancouver Colleges (oh to be young again)
The floor is finally painted and now onto the walls and then....well dare I say it is almost done...and I have less then 2 weeks until my opening on April 3rd.

No comments:

Post a Comment