Monday, March 14, 2011

What do you find in a puppet closet?

and now the fun really begins because I am adding found objects to the puppet closet which will hopefully draw the visitor in. I really want this studio to be as tactile as possible so kids & adults play.
  a velvet box that will house...something...
my Aunt found this wood round box for me, so I turned it on it's side and made shelves to hold small tactile objects.

I came across this lovely bird house design wallpaper (only $2). It is going to be popping up all over the studio.
I attached the apple box to the top of the shelf to ad more space to hold things. a box inside a box.

 This is Maggie Rose, the puppet, she is liking her new stool and above her is a very large door mouse.
 Spot the puppeteer in the next round of photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment