Saturday, April 2, 2011

Special visitor at the Open House Sunday, April 3rd

this is The Wizard, maybe he has another name but I have not found it yet.  He will be a special guest this coming Sunday, April 3rd at my Studio Open House.  He does not belong to me and this is his first big show from what I understand.  Come see what he says.... 1pm - 3pm.
I am attaching branches to the wall so that I can hang curtains from them.
 The branch is from an old Arbutus tree we brought back from Hornby Island...very magical and hard as nails.
 The sun came out and wow, the view never ceases to take my breath away, here is hoping we get some sun on Sunday. 
 Here is the studio with the garage door open.
 I broke out my favorite summer time cd in the world...hippy dippy for sure.
The curtains are up and I am out of time... see you at the OPEN HOUSE

No comments:

Post a Comment