Saturday, April 2, 2011

one last push

This weekend marks my Open House so I have one last push to get a few more things made. Starting with.... what does one do with all their CD's???  make a funky CD shelf, this is on the inside of closet door. 
I added this slightly broken mirror to the closet door so I could have one more full length mirror. I covered the edges with interesting drift wood. 
 This old very solid box is perfect for kids blocks but in order to keep the lid up and away from little fingers, I screwed the lids together and the final detail was a cord handle.

 I plan on having more kids help me with this wall, but in the mean time I need to paint over the remaining white wall.

 This is a mossy green that is a shade darker then the original green I used, perfect for the bottom layer
A little night painting to finish the trim around the window.
Opps, if this was any other colour I would probably leave it but the white is too bright, luckily it cleaned up quite easily.  

No comments:

Post a Comment