Monday, May 16, 2011

Toronto Art Days

I am in Toronto with family for the month of May getting a much needed Urban fix. I plan on seeing as many art galleries as possible and simply wondering the street taking pictures of anything I find inspiring. In the first day we hit a local yard/ street sale, many great finds to be had, (picked up a smoking lily bag for $.25 !)
 Maggie outside the Mascot cafe, she enjoyed receiving a  panda puppet given to her by the owners.
 Local park 2 blocks away, Chad is trying to bump me off the teeter totter, good luck! We walked by a local kids designer and scored a fabulous dragon's tail fancy pants kids   she is a creative mother making cool things. 
 Another momma designer selling fabrics and samples, Aunty Abby busy shopping and Maggie dancing.
Hand made guitars and banjos out of tin, sounded so good, wish I could play. 

No comments:

Post a Comment