Monday, January 31, 2011

Taking everything out

the beginning of the new year is a perfect time to clear out the studio, it felt so amazing to see a blank space. I built these shelves when we first moved to the Sunshine Coast in 2007 to store my boxes and boxes of supplies that I lugged over from Vancouver, it only took me 3 years to get rid of most of them.
 over the past 3 years I have collected a lot of things, costumes and more costume and bags of fabric and other notions that fill up a space quickly. Where did I put them all??? next door in our art farm hub.  "It is only temporary" I tell my husband.
Now that I have room, I can add some more wood to the top of our bathroom space. I love the hand drill. See how things slowly start creeping back to the shelf.

No comments:

Post a Comment